Hi flowers 🙂 ahhh I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, of course all who celebrated! Anywhoo, today I wanted to share some of the reasons we should All love the Autumn season! Since winter is just around the corner and so is Christmas, I figured we should cherish Autumn one last time 🌸
- Going pumpkin picking
- Breaking out comfy pajamas
- Drinking hot tea
- Walking around in the beautiful nature
- Watching the leaves fall from your window
- Jumping in the leaves because you can
- Drinking apple cider because it’s delicious
- The family time that comes at thanksgiving
- It’s pie season!!
- Sitting at football games with your friends
- You can finally drink hot chocolate
- Carving pumpkins
That’s all I can think of at the moment flowers 🌸 if you can think of any reasons to love the season that I missed out, please leave them down below and chat with me.
All hail Autumn, we will see you next year 😊
Until next time 🌸