Hi flowers 🌸 welcome back to another blog post. Recently, I’ve come across baby facts that I never knew!
After having this topic on my mind a lot within the past week, I decided to share some of these facts with you 😊
- A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
- From birth to toilet training, on average a baby goes through more than 8000 diaper changes.
- Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
- Newborn babies can only see in black and white for a few months.
- Babies have three times as many taste buds as adults.
Thank you so much for reading 🌸 comment down below if you knew any of these facts 😊
Ps. All these facts were found on https://www.factslides.com/s-Baby (check out some of the other cool facts listed)
Double ps: School is starting back up soon! Leave comment ideas for what kind of posts you would love to see on this blog 🌸
Ta ta for now 😁